Saturday, August 30, 2014

Getting ready


I ate a breakfast this morning that will be very similar to what I'll eat for breakfast while I do whole30. I had scrabbled eggs and bacon as I sat at my in-laws table and looked outside. What I noticed was I ate it super fast which is completely unnecessary. I have a few things I'd like to get done today but I have all day to complete those tasks. So why did I eat like I needed to be somewhere? I guess my brain is just hardwired to eat quick. Maybe I should try drinking a sip of water in between bites.

I was was reading today the run down of how each day might feel while doing the challenge and also the problems ladies run into and I started regretting doing this. We'll not regretting but wishing I had found this earlier. September is the craziest month of the year at work and to top it all off the started a new program that still has bugs in it and also makes a 5 minute job take 15 minutes. So I'll have a lot to look forward to. Stress from work, crankiness from resetting my body's hormones and unexpected lady problems... Great!

With all of that aside, summer is almost over 😒. I'm going to miss taking the dog out in the morning in the nice warm weather. Soon it'll be cold... Then snow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment